4 scoops Ensure Neutral powder
500g beef strips
1 brown onion, sliced
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 red capsicum, diced
1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
1 carrot, peeled, thinly cut into half moons
100g green beans, halved
100g snow peas, trimmed, halved
1 zucchini, thinly cut into half moons
2 tbsp red curry paste
400ml coconut milk
2 tbsp peanut oil
Juice from 1 lime
½ tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp fish sauce
½ cup water
Finely chopped fresh coriander to garnish
Energy (Kj) - 2359
Protein (g) - 36.4
Fat (g) - 36.5
Saturated Fat (g) - 24.1
Carbohydrate (g) - 21.5
Sugars (g) - 14.6
Fibre (g) - 7.7
Sodium (mg) - 716
1. Heat half the oil in a wok over a high heat. Sear beef for 1-2 minutes or until just browned. Transfer to a plate.
2. Heat remaining oil in the same wok over a medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add other vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, stirring, or until vegetables soften.
4. Add curry paste, cook for 1 minute.
5. Whisk together Ensure Neutral powder and coconut milk and combine well.
6. Add coconut milk, water, lime juice, sugar and fish sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Return beef strips to wok and cook for 2 minutes to warm through.
Serve with basmati rice and lime wedges and garnish with coriander