5 scoops Ensure Vanilla Powder
½ onion, diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
400g tinned lentils
1 tin of canned diced tomatoes
½ cup grated tasty cheese
250g ricotta cheese
½ teaspoon nutmeg
2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
30g fresh spinach
200g pumpkin, diced
150g fresh lasagne sheets
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon finely grated parmesan cheese
Saturated fat: 17.2g
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Bake pumpkin for 15 minutes or until tender.
3. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion until lightly golden. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add lentils and tinned tomatoes and stir. Cover and bring to the boil and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Add Ensure Powder to tomato and lentil mix.
5. Add ricotta, parsley and nutmeg and stir until well combined.
6. Line base of ovenproof dish with layer of lasagne sheets. Spread tomato and lentil mix and top with fresh spinach and pumpkin. Top with another layer of lasagne sheets.
7. Add ricotta mix and top with a layer of lasagne sheets.
8. Spread over remaining tomato and lentil mix and top with remaining spinach and pumpkin and lasagne sheets. Sprinkle with grated cheese and parmesan cheese.
9. Bake for 40 minutes (20 minutes covered and 20 minutes uncovered). Serve with garden salad.