6 scoops Ensure Vanilla Powder
1 small onion, diced
1 medium carrot, peeled and diced
1 stalk celery, diced
1 red capsicum, diced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 cup passata
¼ cup frozen peas
¼ can of tinned corn
400g potato, peeled and cut into large chunks
400g beef mince
1 tablespoon sour cream
½ tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon full cream milk
Saturated fat: 5.9g
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Heat oil in frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and caramelise. Add mince and stir until browned.
3. Add carrot, celery and capsicum and cook for 3 minutes. Add passata and Worcestershire sauce and combine. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4. Add peas and corn and combine. Set aside.
5. Cook potato in pot of water until cooked. Drain and add Ensure Powder, butter, milk and sour cream and mash until smooth.
6. Spoon mince-mixture into large baking dish and top with mash. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.