½ cup Ensure Vanilla Powder
1½ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon Spanish paprika
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup full cream milk
1 cup finely grated tasty cheese
1 bacon rasher, trimmed and chopped
60g butter, melted
Saturated fat: 5.4g
Sodium : 223mg
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Lightly grease muffin tin or line with muffin cups. Lightly fry bacon in a small pan.
3. Combine bacon, butter, eggs and milk in a mixing bowl.
4. In a separate bowl add flour, baking powder, paprika and Ensure Vanilla Powder and mix well. Stir in half the cheese and make a well in the centre.
5. Add milk mixture and gently mix. Spoon mixture into muffin tin.
6. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the muffins and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden-brown.
7. Cool muffins on wire rack