The promoter of this competition and data controller is Abbott Laboratories Limited, Abbott House, Vanwall Business Park, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom, SL6 4XE (“Promoter”). Details for the Promoter’s data protection officer are available at http://www.eu-dpo.abbott.com/. The administrator of this competition is eCollective Digital, 39 Station Road, Liphook, GU30 7DW.
1. The competition will run from Friday 23 April 2021 (the "Opening Date”) to 11.59pm on Sunday 27 June 2021 (the "Closing Date”) inclusive and will comprise of five separate week-long challenges.
2. This competition is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook and Facebook will not be held liable in any way for any losses arising from this competition.
3. All challenge entries must be received by no later than the Closing Date specified in the Facebook post on Ensure UK’s Facebook Page. All challenge entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
4. The competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 and above. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity to verify eligibility conditions.
5. Healthcare Professionals, employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the giveaway are not permitted to enter the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity to verify eligibility conditions.
6. The competition is free to enter and no purchase of any product and/or service is necessary.
7. The entry process for the competition and details of how to enter will be available on the Ensure UK Facebook Page.
8. The competition will consist of five challenges. There will be five chances to win in total.
9. Only one entry per person, per challenge, is permitted.
10. To enter the competition, participants must follow the steps below. These steps are the challenge, which will be the same each week of the competition:
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
12. One winner and three runners up for each challenge will be chosen randomly by the Promoter, one working day after the Closing Date specified.
13. For each challenge, the main winner will win a £250 Amazon UK voucher, and three runners up will each win a fitness tracker as shown in the competition post.
14. The winners and runners up will be notified by the Promoter via direct message via Facebook, within 14 days of the Closing Date. The winners and runners up will be asked to send a direct message via Facebook to Ensure UK with a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner or runner up does not respond to Ensure UK within 28 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's or runner’s up prize will be forfeited, and The Promoter will be entitled to select another winner or runner up. The prize will be sent to the winners and runners up by post within 28 days of notifying the Promoter of their address. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any delays or loss in the post. The prizes for the winners and runners up are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prizes with alternative prizes of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
17. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the competition, and/or remove entries from the Ensure UK Facebook Page where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. If you are a prize winner, the Promoter may use your name and image to announce the winner of the relevant competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, subject to you giving the Promoter your consent to do so. Even without your consent, the Promoter is required under advertising regulations to make the winners’ surnames and counties available. This information is available to anyone who emails the Promoter at email@example.com within 30 days of the Closing Date.
21. Privacy notice:
a. Personal data collected from you as part of your participation in this Competition will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the competition only.
b. The Promoter is permitted to process your personal data in this way because it is performing a contract with you (i.e. these terms and conditions).
c. The recipients of your personal data will be those third parties that are administering this competition and fulfilling the prizes on behalf of the Promoter.
d. The Promoter will retain your personal data for as long as required to administer this competition and for a short time after in case there are any discrepancies relating to the competition. However, please note that your Facebook post will be retained on the Promoter’s Facebook page in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy.
e. In certain circumstances, you have the right to access, rectify or erase, restrict the processing of, object to the processing of and request the porting of any personal data the Promoter holds about you. To exercise any of these rights, please contact the Promoter using the details for the data protection officer above.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners and/or runners up or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.